By Appointment Only
Practice Limited to Federal Law
Attorney Michael Throneberry has been pursuing cases on behalf of mesothelioma and asbestos lung cancer victims for nearly two decades. He is involved in every case the Firm takes on and is involved preparing clients for depositions, directing discovery, and negotiating the best outcome for the clients.
Attorney Throneberry began practicing law at a large firm in St. Louis where he focused on commercial litigation litigating cases on behalf of individuals, small businesses and multi-national companies. After losing his father-in-law to mesothelioma, Attorney Throneberry began to focus exclusively on helping the victims of asbestos exposure, which primarily includes mesothelioma victims. Attorney Throneberry also worked as a trial team leader at a nationally recognized plaintiff's asbestos litigation firm where he worked on cases of hundreds of clients resulting in hundreds of millions of dollars in recovery.
Attorney Michael Throneberry graduated from Purdue University with a Civil Engineering degree. He then served with the United States Army Corps of Engineers before graduating with a Master of Science in Environmental Engineering from Marshall University. After this, attorney Throneberry graduated from the law school at Washington University in St. Louis with a J.D.
Since 2003, Attorney Throneberry has focused his legal skills and talents on helping asbestos victims pursue the compensation they deserve.
J.D., Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri, 2000
M.S., Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia, 1997
B.S., Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, 1994
Major: Civil Engineering
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2001
Honors and Awards
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2003
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2003
- National Asbestos Mesothelioma Trial Lawyers
- Lifetime Charter Member of the Rue Ratings' Best Attorneys in America
- Lifetime Achievement Member of America's Top 100 Attorneys
The Advantages of Hiring Attorney Michael Throneberry
Not all attorneys are prepared to tackle the complexities of mesothelioma cases. These cases require a knowledgeable and experienced attorney who can help clients navigate a complicated and often emotional legal process. Some of the factors that make Attorney Throneberry stand out from the competition include the following:
- Easy to understand. Unlike other mesothelioma lawyers, Attorney Throneberry makes certain that each client understands what to expect from the legal process. Instead of offering exaggerated promises, Attorney Throneberry focuses on providing clients with a clear and accurate information to best manage expectations.
- No Fees Unless We Win. Attorney Throneberry charges only contingency fees, which means that he receives a percentage of your claim, but only if your lawsuit is successful. This means that you will not be required to pay if you do not receive compensation.
- Experience. Attorney Throneberry has an in-depth knowledge of mesothelioma cases. He is familiar with most of the industries and companies where workers throughout the country have been exposed to asbestos. Attorney Throneberry also understands what types of positions are most likely to have experienced in asbestos exposure. He understands which cases are most likely winnable and can identify the challenges that are likely to arise in a case as well as determine what strategies will be helpful to overcome them.
- Punctuality. Even though lawyers have very busy schedules, Attorney Throneberry understands just how important deadlines are and will ensure that your case proceeds accordingly and all your paperwork is filed on time.
- Honesty. Some attorneys promise certain results from a case. While attorney Throneberry has significant experience helping mesothelioma victims achieve compensation, he understands that nothing is ever certain in how a case will resolve. Instead, Attorney Throneberry will explain what steps to take to increase your chances of achieving compensation without making false promises.
Recent Blog Posts
Things Mesothelioma Survivors Can Do to Help Mesothelioma Patients
Immunotherapy for Mesothelioma
Court Allows Navy Veteran’s Family’s Mesothelioma Case to Proceed
A Victim of Asbestos-contaminated Cosmetic Talc Products Awarded $29 Million in South Carolina
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Mesothelioma Lawyer?
Scott 2017; Google Five-Star Rating Recommends Michael ThroneberryThroneberry Law Group support Arizona Veterans!