Michael Throneberry was well-versed in litigation before shifting his practice’s focus to exclusively representing clients who have been diagnosed with asbestos cancer and mesothelioma. Since his father’s passing from mesothelioma in 2004, Michael has dedicated the legal skills, resources, and energy of his practice to the aggressive pursuit of full and fair compensation for clients and their families who are dealing with mesothelioma.
Michael gained vast amounts of knowledge and experience in the field of asbestos-related diseases as he and his firm fought for his father-in-law to be fairly compensated for his medical expenses, pain, and suffering following a diagnosis of mesothelioma. He dedicated himself to doing a better job for the victims of mesothelioma and their loved ones because of his personal experience with the disease. His goal is not to come out ahead financially, but instead to see that families affected by asbestos-related diseases are supported, cared for, and compensated.How an Experienced Mesothelioma Lawyer Can Help
A skilled attorney like Mr. Throneberry can help mesothelioma victims in a number of ways. Some of the unique ways in which Attorney Throneberry can help include:
- Explaining your rights. During the early part of a mesothelioma case, Attorney Throneberry can explain your rights as well as various available options to pursue compensation. Attorney Throneberry can also make sure that you avoid the most common complications involved with the process of pursuing compensation.
- Gathering all of the documentation necessary for your claim. The outcome of many mesothelioma cases depends on the amount of evidence that a victim is able to gather to demonstrate their case. An experienced attorney’s assistance during this period often proves to be invaluable. Some of the documentation that we frequently are able to gather include medical records, work history, and building records to determine when asbestos was placed in a location.
- Protecting your rights. Throughout the process of pursuing a mesothelioma claim, attorney Throneberry will remain committed to zealously advocating for your rights and the results you deserve.
- Pursuing litigation if necessary. An experienced mesothelioma lawyer resolves matters in court if necessary, even though many mesothelioma claims ultimately resolve before litigation is required. With substantial experience helping mesothelioma victims, Attorney Throneberry is prepared to help mesothelioma victims navigate the discovery process, file all necessary court documents, and, if necessary, will represent you in a court of law.
- Reaching the best resolution possible. No matter if is necessary to negotiate a settlement or litigate a claim, Attorney Throneberry is prepared to help mesothelioma victims pursue the various available options to obtain compensation.
A mesothelioma diagnosis has the potential to change a victim’s life and can lead to a number of complications. With an experienced attorney on your side, however, you can greatly increase the chances that your case will resolve in the best possible manner.Speak with an Experienced Mesothelioma Lawyer Today
Our legal team will travel anywhere in the nation to assist a client, although our offices are physically located in Illinois, Arizona, and Missouri. Call us today at (888) 506-1131 or email us for a free, no-cost case evaluation.